Thursday, June 16, 2011

Here I Am!

Hey Followers!

Well here it goes, my first post! It's an honor to have the opportunity to share the experiences of the season with you all! My name is Brooklyn Short. I'm a sophomore and will be playing point guard for the Peregrines this season. I had a fun first year, and I feel that I learned quite a bit from the seniors and all the players last year! This summer I am working as a lifeguard at our city pool and helping out with my high school's basketball team. 5-0 as assistant coach! :)

I'm really looking forward to this upcoming season. Open gym went great yesterday. We had an awesome turnout. I loved seeing all the girls again! I've missed being away from everyone this summer. It was also nice to meet the new recruits! I think they will fit right in! It felt great to just go out there and just play. It was nice to get up and down the floor again. The new floor looked amazing! They sure do take care of us at PUC. I even got to pick up some Chipotle on the way back home! It was definitely a success!

It's getting a little late (I'm an hour later in Wabash), so I'm going to wrap this up. More posts will be coming soon! Thanks for reading!

Brooklyn Short #4

No comments:

Post a Comment