Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh, the peaks and valleys..





Wow! I can't believe it is already the start of a new year. Already so far, we have had an up and down year. I hope everyone is having a great start to another year we are given. Hope you are keeping up with your resolutions too! ;)


Well, since I haven't posted recently let me update you on the happenings around campus. First and foremost, school has started back up so things have been more busy than ever. The first week is always so tough getting back into the swing of things. As an HTM major I can gladly say SO FAR I love all of my classes and professors. Honestly, there hasn't been a class in the HTM program that has disappointed me. It's a great major, but most importantly it is FUN and you learn a lot.


On the basketball side of things, we are currently 10-8. This isn't necessarily where we want to be as of now, but every team has their peaks and valleys. For awhile we were in the valley, but a great team like us can get back up to the peak and do big things. We have only 10 more regular season games left! It is crazy how fast my junior year has flown by. It is kind of depressing! There is nothing more that I look forward to most than tying up my shoes and going to practice or games. The excitement and adrenaline is just a great feeling. And to support the university I will be representing after college and out in the real world with my BIG girl job-it's all great.


Well, I know it has been a long time since I have blogged but I'm off to lunch and then practice. I hope my followers are still following even after I have slacked :) You guys are the heart of our fans and I hope the blog helps you understand more of the student-athlete spectrum. Our next game is Thursday @ Robert Morris at 5 pm and then the next home game is Saturday January 22 @ 1 pm. Hope to see you there! Stay warm and safe with these crazy weather conditions we've had. Be blessed!



Until next time..




#21


No comments:

Post a Comment