Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Road Less Traveled.




Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and got to spend time with their family members, friends, and all other great people!! I can honestly say I am extremely thankful for every opportunity I have gotten being a PUC student-athlete. There is nothing I would change and I couldn't be any more happy at another place. Anyway, I got to go home and see my family in Mishawaka. It was a GREAT time. There is NOTHING like family. Now back at school Thanksgiving night- it is time to prepare for a game in IOWA.


Tomorrow we will depart for Iowa at noon for a 4 hour bus ride and an overnight stay to play on Saturday afternoon at 1 pm versus Mount Mercy. I do not know much about them, but we will bring our 'A game' and show up ready to play. We have continued to prepare ourselves for upcoming games. This week we are coming off a big win as we were victorious against IUSB, a division 1 team. We are now 5-1 and still hungry for more wins. We have a chance to do something extremely special this year and that is where our focus is.


Hopefully this isn't the only time we travel on the long road that not many travel on this year. Each day I tell myself and remind my teammates that we CAN make it to nationals. Not only to instill in their heads that we are good enough, but to remind them we have an opportunity of a lifetime to do big things with this group we have and become something special that the PUC athletic family will never forget.


Time to pack my bags!! Thanks for following and I'll be writing again to tell you all about the trip to Iowa.


Until next time..



#21

No comments:

Post a Comment