Monday, April 11, 2011

It's that time of the year ..

I apologize again for the delay of the blog- I know the anticipation has been killing all of you followers ;) haha We're into the last month of school so all of the procrastinated projects and end of the year finals are approaching very quickly. It's hard to think that exactly a year from now I will be on my way to walking as a 2012 Hopitality and Tourism Management GRADUATE. All the stress in homework, class, projects, etc will be all worth it in the end. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Not much has been going on at campus. My teammates and I have been overloaded with schoolwork. We get together on Tuesdays and Fridays for 2 hour open gyms. It's nice to get a few hours of a competitive workout in and see my teammates since I don't get to see them too often as I did during season. Everyone is willing to work hard this off-season and do what coach has asked us to do to be a successful team. Our goal is to have a 20-win season, which is possible. It all starts now.

As coach pointed out, players get better in the off-season. It's proven. If you are willing to put in the time and dedication the rest comes easy- or easier I should say. There are numerous players this year in the NCAA that had a tough off-season to better themselves and their statistics showed just that.

Sorry this is just a "catching up" blog. I promise to be a better blogger when school comes to a close for this year! Hope all is well!

Until next time..

#21

No comments:

Post a Comment